Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby Boy Freeman has Arrived!!!(Name to be announced)
He was born Friday, June 15 @ 3:24 pm. 6 blbs, 8 oz and 19.5 inches long.
Genitta & baby are doing terrific!

Here are a few pictures...more to follow later tonight.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful - I can't wait to meet him! Glad to hear mom & babe are doing great.

xoxo Lis

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is absolutely the cutest baby already! Nice Father's day present isn't it? :)
Love you all and I will be over when you tell me I can come over!

-Candi

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Somehow I didn't expect it yet but what a super monday morning surprise for me! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tavis & Genitta;

Belated congratulations! What a gorgeous baby boy. Such expression! You look like such a happy family - maybe we'll get to meet Mom & kids one of these days.

All the best
Lorraine & Barrie

Blog Archive