Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Tevin!

What a wonderful year!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please Read! Page 1


Hello,
I have received the following information and if you will please take the time to read it, I believe it will be beneficial to you.

Dear friend,

Greetings! I’m a retired attorney. Approximately 2 years ago, a man came up to me with a letter similar to this one. He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal. I told him I would review it and get back to him. When I first read the letter a week and a half later, we met in my office to discuss the issue. I told him that the letter he originally brought to me was not 100% legal and advised him to make a small change to the letter.

I was still curious about the letter, so he proceeded to explain how the letter worked. I thought it was a long shot and decided against participating. However, before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his results. About 2 months later, he called to tell me that he had received over $800,000.00 in CASH. I did not believe him. He suggested that I try his idea to find out for myself. I thought about it for a couple of days and decided that I didn’t have anything else to lose, so I asked him for a copy of the letter. I followed the instructions EXACTLY, mailed out 200 copies and sure enough the money started arriving. It came slowly at first, but after 3 weeks, I was getting more and more mail than I could open in a day. After about 4 months, the money stopped coming in. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end, they totaled $968,493.05 IN CASH!

I was earning a good living as a Lawyer. Nevertheless, as anyone in the legal profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told myself that if things worked out, I would stay retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try it again, but this time, I sent out 500 letters, Well, 3 months later, my income totaled $2,344,178.00 IN CASH! I just couldn’t believe it. I met with my old friend for lunch to find out how it worked. He told me there are quite a number of similar letters like this going around. What made this one different was the fact that there were 7 names on the list, not 5 like many others. That fact alone results in many returns. The other part was in guaranteeing that the whole program was legal, since no one wants to risk participating in something illegal.
I’ll assume by now that you are curious to know what little change was it that I told him to make. Well If I sent a letter like this one out, to be legal, you must actually be selling something if you expect to receive a dollar. I told him that anyone sending a dollar to him must expect to receive something in return. So, when you send a dollar to each of the 7 people on the list, you must include a slip of paper with the words *Please put me on your mailing list*. This is the key to the program. The dollar that you send to the 7 names listed in this letter buys your name being put on each of these individual’s mailing lists and the right to receive thousands of dollars.
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE RULES ON PAGE 2 EXACTLY and in less than 3 months, you should receive over
$800,000 IN CASH!

Be HONEST and this will work for everyone. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Attention Opportunity Seeker! Page 2

Hi,

My name is Dick Hollman, In Sept. 2003, life through its share of curve balls. My car was repossessed. Bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. On top of that, I was laid off and my unemployment insurance had begun to run out. However, in Oct. 2003, going against my skeptical nature and desperate, I decided to give the very program you are reading a try. To my amazement, in January 2004, my family and I went on our very first 10 day cruise! In February, I bought a new car in cash! Today, I am currently building a second home in Virginia and I will never have to work for anyone else again!

The program works perfectly. I have never failed to make the $800,000.00 on each mailing. This is a legitimate business opportunity and a perfectly legal money making system. It does not require you to sell anything or come in contact with anyone. Best of all, the only time you ever have to leave the house is to mail the letters. And you could do mailing on the way to the grocery store! I'm sure you could use $800,000.00 in the next 20-90 days. Please study this letter carefully. THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER.

This is a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Follow these instructions EXACTLY!

1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the 7 names below and request the following: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" It is this step that makes the system legal!

2. Remove the name in the #1 position and move each of the other names up a place.(#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc.). Put your name in the 7th position. (An easy way to do this is to retype or print the seven names with yours as number 7 on a separate piece of paper and tape over where the names are shown below).

3. After completing the above instructions, photocopy or print 200 copies of this entire 3 page letter that you are currently reading.

4. Purchase a mailing list of names from DATAFAX INC. Specify that you want names of OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS. They sell a list of 200 names for $40 dollars and 500 names for $80 dollars.(The best part is that the names come on self-adhesive labels that you peel and stick to each envelope). Just call 1-877-DATA-977 or go to www.usdatafax.com. This company accepts Master Card and Visa which makes it convenient to get started. They will also ship C.O.D.

5. While waiting for the mailing list to arrive, place each of the 200 or (500 if you want the BIGGER BUCKS) copies into business size envelopes and seal them (the peel and seal envelopes from Walmart are great). Go to your local post office and purchase 200 or 500 of their 39 cent stamps and place them on the envelopes. (They sell a roll of 100 that are self-adhesive).

6. Once your list arrives, place an address label on each envelope and drop them in separate mail boxes (50 a day is great) till you max out the 200 or 500 envelopes. Within 20-90 days you should receive over $800,000.00 in cash. Now, here is the interesting part-that is only a 7.5% RESPONSE RATE! (The first time I participated, I kept an accurate count of my letters and my response rate was 9.5% and the second time was over 11%). THIS SYSTEM WAS MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCUMULATING CAPITAL FAST AND HONESTLY. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER, but a perfectly legal money-making program. (REFFER TO TITLE 18, SEC 1302 & 1342 OF THE U.S. POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS). When you send 200 or 500 copies of this letter and each responsive individual sends 200 or 500 copies and sends you a dollar, your fortune multiplies rapidly.

NAME LIST

1. DIRK MATHIESON, 11103 N. 106th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 8525

2. SCOTT HARPER, P.O. BOX 6187, Moraga, CA 94570-6187

3. WILLIAM MARLETTE, 14231 Meadowrun Street, San Diego, CA 92129

4. JENNY HICKEY, 336 Hazel Avenue North, Kent, WA 98030

5. RANDOLPH CULP, 164 Forsythia Court, Quakertown, PA 18951

6. FERNANDO B. MOTAS, 33697 Simple Court, Fremont, CA 94555-2056

7. ELVIN ROMERO, 50-50 Broadway Apt#1C, Woodside NY, 11377-1804

Anonymous said...

Opportunity Knocks! Page 3


At a conservative response, assume that for example, you get a 7.5% response rate. (My first attempt was about 9.5% and my second was 11%).

When you send out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00= $15.00
Those 15 people will mail out 200 letters each, 225 people respond with $1.00= $225.00
Those 225 people will mail out 200 letters each, 3375 people respond with $1.00= $3,375.00
Those 3375 people will mail out 200 letters each, 50625 people respond with $1.00= $50,625.00
Those 50625 people will mail out 200 letters each, 759375 people respond with $1.00= $759,375.00

EVENTUALLY YOUR NAME WILL MOVE TO THE TOP OF THE LIST AND THEN BE DROPPED FROM THE LIST ALTOGETHER, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED ROUGHLY $813,615.00 IN THE MEANTIME! ON THE ABOVE EXAMPLE, YOU STARTED WITH 200 AT A 7.5% RESPONSE RATE. I GUARANTEE THE MATH IS CORRECT. WITH THIS KIND OF RETURN, YOU'VE GOT TO TRY IT!

Here are a few tips that I've learned:

.. After you have received your mailing labels, mail the letters ASAP While the list is still fresh.
.. When you handle a lot of letters, an electronic opener is great to have.
.. File your responses alphabetically everyday so you have your mailing list that people who sent the $1.00 asked to be on. If you have a computer, all the better. If not, get one with your first mail responses.
.. Stay cool! Keep your job until you have time to plan your next step.
-Give 10% of your income to a charitable cause.
-save 10%, set aside 10% for your mail, 30% for your bills, at least 30% for taxes & the rest to play with!
-Not enough? MAIL!,MAIL!,MAIL!

Note: When you send out those letters, you are in the mail order business. People are sending you $1.00 to be put on a mailing list. This is a legal and helpful service. (See TITLE 18, SEC 1302 & 1342 OF THE U.S. POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS). If you tried this type of system before and it failed, it was probably because you mailed your friends…no kidding! This time, get the mailing list labels of others who seek opportunity like yourself and share the business with your friends After your success has proven it works!I AM A BELIEVER AND TOTALLY CONVINCED IT WORKS!! (TESTIMONIALS)“I’m naturally a skeptical person and I have received at least 35 letters similar to this one in a 6 month period. There was, however, something about this that I liked. It took less investment than some others do and all participants receive money, not just the top one. Anyway, I sent out 200 letters and hoped for the best. Nothing happened for 11 days, but on the 12th day, I received $90.00. Over the next 4 to 5 months, I received $600,000 in cash in the mail! I am doing it again with 1,000 letters.” J. Holtz
“I wanted to try a similar program which cost $5.00 for 5 names, plus much more expenses, Which I could not afford at the time. The first time I sent the letters, I got many responses in 1 week! After a short period of time, I got well over $800,000! AND NOW I AM TRYING IT AGAIN! Good Luck to all of you, it really works!” S. Frisch
“When I got the letter, I said ‘yeah, sure’ and pitched it. Then later remembered hearing skepticism breeds failure, while belief leads to success. So I rescued the letter, retyped it fresh and sent it out. Thank heavens I did. In a few months, I paid all the bills and cut up my credit cards, as I didn’t need them. I love buying what I need (or want) without paying interest.”
C. Hoffman
“Most successful plans today are based on a proven system and once you can see how this system could work, but to actually benefit from it is a dream come true. I would like to thank all the people who also believed in this system and helped me achieve and exceed the needed income to offset my personal financial woes.” D. Brazdon
WE WILL INEST IN LOTTERIES, ENTER SWEEPSTAKES, CLIP COUPONS, ETC. WE NEED TO INVEST IN ONE ANOTHER. MAYBE YOU ARE NOT IN THE NEED OF MONEY; THEN DO IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE…..A NEIGHBOR, COLLEGE STUDENT, ETC. LETS HELP EACH OTHER FULLFILL OUR DREAMS AND FUTURES!

Blog Archive