Hi honey, It's me I would love to invite you all to Paytens Birthday party it is on saturday 16th at 2pm this will also be a party to celebrate our engagement Please contact me at home or via e-mail to confirm that you will be attending. I did have great invitaions however, rob and I have been extreamly busy and were unable to send them out. If you talk to you mommy sister and brother would you also tell them that they are invited k bye bye
4 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys, she looks like so much fun and of course she is just too cute. See you soon Love Sam
Tevin just keeps getting more and more beautiful!
Happy 7 months bday today Tevin! (Sept. 5th) I'll be coming over soon to visit!! -Luv Candi
Hi honey, It's me I would love to invite you all to Paytens Birthday party it is on saturday 16th at 2pm this will also be a party to celebrate our engagement Please contact me at home or via e-mail to confirm that you will be attending. I did have great invitaions however, rob and I have been extreamly busy and were unable to send them out. If you talk to you mommy sister and brother would you also tell them that they are invited k bye bye
Post a Comment