All we can say is that Tevin makes our lives so much happier & that she is oh so cute!
I think she had enough of the pictures at this point
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
fianlly not that is was getting angry but I was going to freak out if I saw the same pic yet again. on a happier note she is so cute and alert you guys must be so happy for the way everything turned out God truly does have his hand on you and your family.. I can not wait to see the little one again and I guess you can come too.
2 comments:
fianlly not that is was getting angry but I was going to freak out if I saw the same pic yet again. on a happier note she is so cute and alert you guys must be so happy for the way everything turned out God truly does have his hand on you and your family..
I can not wait to see the little one again and I guess you can come too.
I want to eat her cheeks!!! I love those dimples - what a sweetheart!!!!!
Post a Comment